Frequently Asked Questions
When may I expect delivery?
Delivery depends on distance from Houston, and is typically any where from 1 to 3 days.
What is your method of shipping?
We ship by FedEx and US Priority Mail.
What are your shipping rates?
|Shipping for each address|
|up to $51-90||$13.00|
|up to $91-150||$20.00|
|For orders above $150, please call for a quote for shipping.|
Can you expedite shipping?
Yes, we can ship by Second Day or Overnight service. There is an additional shipping charge for this service, depending on your needs. Call us for special arrangements.
Is there any place in Houston to buy or pick up product?
Product is available all year at THE CENTER from 9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday.
3550 W Dallas St. Houston, TX 77019
Phone (Toll-free): 1-800-939-3720
Phone (Local): 713-525-8468
Product is also sold at the following Markets and Bazaars:
- The Urban Harvest Farmer’s Market at 3000 Richmond and Eastside every Saturday from 8am – 12pm
- Chapelwood United Methodist Church Spring Thing Market – March
- Forest Club Christmas Bazaar – October
- Lakeside Country Club Women’s Association Market – October
- Memorial Drive Methodist Church Hearts and Hands Holiday Market – October
- St. Martin’s Episopal Church Joy of giving Bazaar – October
- River Oaks Country Club Women’s Association Holiday Shopping Boutique – November
- Houston Country Club Christmas Boutique – November
- Nutcracker Market – November
Is the website secure?
Yes, our shopping cart is secure. We do not store any payment information and all credit card information is transmitted securely securely through stripe.com.
May I have your Contact information?
Click here for our Contact information
Are samples available?
Yes, we have samples available at THE CENTER and at all of the markets and bazaars where product is sold.
I want to place a large order. What’s the best way to handle it?
Large orders are best handled by providing us with your list. You can click here contact us or fax to 713-525-8413.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. There is an additional shipping charge for this service. Contact us to discuss any special arrangements.
How many cookies are in each tin?
- 16 oz. Gingersnaps – 48 small cookies
- 23 oz. Gingersnaps – 69 large cookies
- 8 oz. Cheesesnaps – 130 bite-sized cookies
- 16 oz. Cheesesnaps – 260 bite-sized cookies
What is the Holiday delivery cut-off date?
What are the product ingredients?